“Steak was actually not bad!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

I went there because I was lazy, it was convenient and I wanted to eat steak. I wasnt expecting anything great. I got some sautéed vegetables that were a little overcooked but was pleasantly surprised that the steak was pretty good. I got a new york strip, it had a good char and was seasoned well. Just seemed a little too pricey for what I got but the steak was pretty good.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Rarely open during our 5 night stay, and empty when it was,so it didn't seem very inviting, how old is food that is not turned?

Reviewed 20 May 2015

This restaurant is in my hotel. I was really in the mood for a steak. I went in, found my own seat and the bar tender acted like there was no one there eating - singing, talking loudly and making all kinds or noise.

I settled on a steak dish on the menu, only to be told that none of the beef dishes were available! So I opted for a fish dish which was fine, but I was at a steak house!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Fabulous menu and food -- Steak, meats, pasta, fish and seafood. Super professional and attentive wait staff. Wonderful environment. Don´t miss it.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have traveled to many places but a few weeks ago I had the best Paella I have ever tried anywhere! Absolutely delicious, and so were my appetizers and desert. The waiters were friendly and my service wast fast! Would recommend.

1  Thank BiggestCritic