We have spent many nights in Panama City, and usually stay at a differnt hotel which happened to be booked for the nights we needed. After reading reviews here, we took a chance and were VERY happy that we did! The Check In staff were very kind and helpful and the room was clean. That is about all it takes to make me a happy customer! Add on a nice little restaurant right off the lobby, and coffee or hot tea available all day and night and you've got a very nice place to stay. Love that it's close to the casino! We would stay here again without any hesitation. Oh, and we had a relative with us who was visiting Panama for the first time, and she is 86! She was concerned about being in Panama and she found the Toscana Inn to be lovely and a great introduction to Panama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're traveling to Panama City for business or a vacation getaway, we make all visits to Toscana Inn Hotel comfortable and relaxing with exceptional service, a welcoming staff, and beautifully appointed hotel suites. Perfectly located in Panama City's prestigious El Cangrejo district, Toscana Inn Hotel in Panama offers effortless access to everything you might want to see or do - from the sparkling beach to exclusive shopping, vibrant nightlife, fascinating cultural and historical sites, and more. Rated one of the best hotels in Panama by Trip Advisor, our focus is on the comfort of our guests and the quality and value of our rooms and services. Let Toscana Inn Hotel be your host in Panama City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Toscana Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Toscana Hotel Panama City
- Toscana Inn Hotel Panama/Panama City