We stayed here and really enjoyed this hotel. The service was the best because the staff that worked there were not only nice but all the info they gave us on things to do, places to eat and see were 100% right on!!! The Hotel was very clean, cozy, modern with the bed so comfortable we took 2 naps 1 day. The pool on the roof was a bit small but clean, never crowded and had a spectacular view of the city. The Bar was nice, modern and was a great place to "wind down" after hitting the city. The Room was large with a large window with a clear view of the bay where you could watch the ships line up to enter the canal. Location was great in that you could walk 2 blocks behind the Hotel for plenty of choices of restaurants, night life etc.
My Wife had to work a bit while on this trip and the hotel easily accommodated that.
I'd recommend this place to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City