Le Meridien Panama
US$277
US$248
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
US$204
US$167
  • Restaurant
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$203
US$178
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
Tryp by Wyndham Panama Centro(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$209
US$197
  • Beachfront
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
US$184
US$166
Bookit.com
US$131
US$98
US$186
1,005 results
All reviewsfront deskplatinum suitegreat hotelthe club loungeavenida balboala postacasco viejoview of the watercinta costeraalfredocity hotelthe pacific oceanpool deckroom was largeold citycentral locationrooms are nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2012

This hotel has be best bed and pillow ever, we order 4 set of pillows from their web-site. A very high end, we good decord. The service is good while the menu is limited. It ic centrally located, very near to many restaurants and banking distric. Also easy to get from and to the airport.

Room Tip: The 5th floor is the best. very quiet. Coener suites have great view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2015

We appreciate all your comments and the time taken to evaluate our services and property; this will help us in order to improve our quality standards and to provide you with excellent customer service.

We thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a few days as a business trip. It is situated in a good location with nearby shops and restaurants. It has a nice modern design with a terrace on the 6th floor that has great views for lounging. The room was large, clean and with a view of the water. Of course it was also facing the main road but the noise didn't bother me too much.

What I found interesting is that the shower is separated by a glass enclosure. This is fine when you are on your own but not very practical if you are sharing a room.

Also, the food at the hotel wasn't that great and sometimes service in the restaurant was very slow.

All in all, it was a nice hotel!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank WorldTraveller-Bajan

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I'm an SPG Gold member, so unsure if this applies to everyone. But I was upgraded to a suite on the SPG member floor. It was pretty spectacular. It was clean, modern, nicely furnished and comfortable. The ammenities were great. Housekeeping was onpoint, even asking maintenance to come in while we weren't there to fix a door we didn't think was faulty!

Only concern? The breakfast buffet was not consistence. One day they had scrambled eggs, the next day they didn't...same with other items. But all in all good!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank leslie d

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I've stayed there las february. It's a nice modern hotel but it's location is uncomfortable because of the noise and traffic.
Rooms are fully equipped and staff is nice but never leave your luggage with them because you'll have to wait a lot of time to geit back.
Food is average, your should try other restaurants in the area.
It'll be good if you ask for a room with view because my room had an awful one, looking to the back of another building.
Internet connection is a mess.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank mogway

We thank you for all your comments and hope to have you back in a near future

Reviewed 30 April 2012

The hotel really blew me away. It was so sheek and modern. The staff was friendly, but I had a lot of knocks at my door. I found that the cleaning staff were always in my room cleaning but I wanted to go in to change. One day they were cleaning at noon, another they were cleaning at 4. This makes it difficult when I want to get into my room in between meetings. Also, the pool was awful windy since it was on the 6th floor of the building. I also felt that the food was a tad expensive, when food everywhere else is so cheap. It was really beautiful and everyone was friendly, but I felt like I was being pestered a lot.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business