“Lovely staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 116 Hotels in Panama City
Panama
“Lovely staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Great location! The staff were very kind and willing to help, me and my family loved it!
we're totally coming back next time, the rooms were very neat and comfy.
Thank you guys!!!!
greetings from Germany

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Dear wa I
Thank you very much for your great comments on our hotel staff! We will share your feedback with our associates. Hopefully you can visit Le Meridien Panamá again in the near future.
Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

The staff were very kind, great service and clean rooms. The location is very central and you can get great views over the bay. Definitely would recommend this place if you plan to stay in panama city.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Moni_matu
Dear Moni_Matu
I am happy you enjoyed your one stay with us and that the facilities and service experience was what you expected and deserve. Please let us know when we can help you plan your next trip to Panama.
Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

This place was amazing. Very lovely, comfortable, clean, and spacious. The staff was very polite, helpful, and nice. Overall very accommodative. The friends I went with too all agree that it is a excellent place to stay. If I were to visit again, I will definately stay at Le Meridien Panama

Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Libby A
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

This is a great place to stay! I traveled with my family to Panama City this summer, and we booked a room here for several days. The room was great, the beds were comfortable, the area spacious, and the location was prime. The staff was also incredibly helpful and accommodating! I have already recommended this place to some friends looking to travel to Panama sometime soon!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Dora T

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
Quillota, Chile
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

I really loved this hotel, I'd like to stay there more days. service was excellent and the staff very nice. I recommended to all of my friends. I'm from Chile, i've been in so many hotels before, but this once, was awesome in every way, the people were so friendly, i'd like to come back soon. If you ever go to Panamá, you have to stay there!

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Alisoonn21
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
Dear Alisoonn 21
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback with us!. I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in the Le Meridien Panama & LM Staff.
We await your next visit to our hotel!
Sincerely
Boris
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

Had a great stay here. Staff were very friendly, if I'm ever in panama again I will be sure to stay here. Happy to recommend this one to friends. I have come to visit a friend in Colombia and headed north to see panama. I am from Australia and loved the relaxed Central American culture. Panama City has so much to offer and the concierge staff helped destination planning.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank 470emily
Dear Emily W
It gives us great pleasure in reading excellent comments of the hotel, especially our hotel Staff.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed here on business for four nights and have no complaints whatsoever. The room was spacious and nice, the facilities were great and the entire staff were great. They were helpful and attentive with anything I needed, and extremely friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Dear Dennis L