We stayed here a total of three nights spread out over 8 nights in
Panama. We used it as our "home base" as we spent nights in other locations. The staff was fantastic. Very helpful (I left my passports and iPad in a tour van (ugh!!) and they tracked them down and had them back at the hotel in <10 minutes. By our second night, most of the staff knew us by name.
Rooms were very nice, and location was great.
I am Starwood platinum member, so internet and breakfast were free, but I agree with all that charging $15 for internet access these days is petty silly (but oddly typical of most higher-end hotels). Breakfast buffet was good, and fast/efficient, which was a plus. Swimming pool was small and surprisingly cold, but was in a nice setting overall.
Overall, I would stay here again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City