I stayed 4 nights at the Le Meridien Panama and it was the perfect home base to explore Panama. The staff was very helpful, one of the employees walked me all the way to the market because I couldn't find it. The sunrise/sunset view from the pool deck is breathtaking, but it was very windy. The sights of Panama were easily within reach via taxi and the hotel itself was close to restaurants and malls. You can start your day walking/running along the Bay of Panama.
Our first room was a handicapped accessible room, which normally isn't a problem, but this room had no bathroom door (for 3 females, this was uncomfortable). The hotel was completely booked for the night, but the front desk staff had no problem changing us the next day.
The breakfast buffet and omelet station started the day off just right. Not too lite and not heavy either.
Great stay overall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City