This hotel is sited in a very bustling (so a tad noisy) area of the city with many dining and drinking venues within walking distance. The hotel itself is very modern yet welcoming, and the staff is most friendly and helpful. Whether it was assistance in contacting a tour company to correct a deficiency or just giving directions, the staff was just what one looks for in a well run hotel. Also, we were upgraded to a fantastic and large suite with a fabulously opulent (and huge!) bathroom, so we were extremely pleased with that. Breakfast was also very tasty. Overall, I would certainly recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City