“Amazing!!!”
Review of Le Meridien Panama

Le Meridien Panama
Ranked #8 of 116 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Man I had such a great. My mates and I were just amazed by the service provided by this hotel. I mean like wow. One of the best vacations I've ever had. The facilities were very clean and the customer service one of the best. Beautiful place, I recommend!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jon K
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Jon K
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Le Meridien Panama.
We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City. We will be really honoured to have you again witn us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a beautiful hotel to stay at, whether you're vacationing or for business, you won't be disappointed. The service, food, ambience, decoration, and overall presentation are great.
The hotel is conveniently located as well. Great view from the terrace. Overall, I great time... I love this place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MyTripsExp

Dear MyTripsExp

It gives us great pleasure in reading excellent comments of the hotel, especially our Restaurant, hotel service and the Aqua Terrace the best view in the Balboa Ave and the Cinta Costera
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and i had a wonderful experience at the Le Meridien. The room had a wonderful ocean view. The hotel was well kept. The Service was on point with everything. Aqua terrace and pool area was great you had a total view of the beautiful panama night skyline.

we are already planning to go back again pretty soon!
love it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GoodnRich
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear GoodnRich
I am happy you enjoyed your one stay with us and that the facilities and service experience was what you expected and deserve. Please let us know when we can help you plan your next trip to Panama
Best Regards

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed at Le Meridien on a weekend, two single girls from NJ. The hotel is beautiful, very posh. The highlight of the stay was the service. Javier and Miguel made us feel like locals and very safe. Helped find the cool spots and we had a great time in the neighborhood. Would recommend to all international travelers. And if you're looking for local tips definitely ask the staff. Their knowledge and expertise will ensure a great trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ChristinaVGonzalez
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Christina G
We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City.
We will be really honoured to have you again with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 June 2014

New year, new convention. Excellent location, great rooms. I think they need a renovation, an improvement. I feel that facilities are getting old. I don't like the smell at the reception. Latitudes restaurant is very bad. Service at restaurant is very impersonal and slow. Menu is so common. I asked for a special juice one day at breakfast and they say no, the next day a lovely lady offer me a test and I said why your partners said that you don't have this juices. The Waffles were awful.
They improve the service at conference rooms, well done.

Room Tip: Not close to the avenue
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ptorresmx

Dear Ptorresmx
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your comments . We are taking the appropriate measures and evaluations to ensure we correct those actions you point out.
If you have any further questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me at any time

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Very nice room, great location with nice views of water and fairly constant ocean breeze was a godsend. Would definitely stay again on a business trip. Only downside was a leaky shower in my room (419) that got on floor and could be a slip hazard. This was a minor issue however

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Boris D, Gerente at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your comments and I promise we will be working in those details to avoid that from happening in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed in Le Meridien Panama for 5 days, half for business and half personal.
The hotel is modern and clean, nice pool and gym, delicious breakfast and the personal are very helpful.
The location is good too, in front of the Av. Balboa, close to the malls and not far from Casco Viejo.
I will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jasmine B
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear BoqueBcn
We sincerely value the time you spent to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and we strive to achieve it every day.
We thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future