“I love it”
Review of Le Meridien Panama

Le Meridien Panama
Ranked #9 of 115 Hotels in Panama City
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The rooms are nice lot of detail i had a great time with my family on the pool area, the attention was great they were attentive at all times i recommend it if you go to panama some day beautiful country

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank rodrigovargasguerra
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear rodrigovargasguerra
We thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was a few weeks ago in this hotel, despite being a work week, the staff at this hotel made ​​my comfortable esperiencia, I recommend I visit, I thank the concierge Monica for their advice and friendly guy reinaldo buttons. Never thought that I could find in a European hotel simplicity and elegance and warmth while America. Thank you very much insurance will always be my choice of stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with ocean view are the best....
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bernardo A
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear Bernardo A
Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent stay. We hope to continue being your home away from home during your future visits and continue providing first class service to our guests.
Come see us soon
Best regards

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Although the views are partly blocked on the bayside, this is a beautiful property. Rooms are nicely maintained, the pool area is amazing and it is convenient to a lot of things the city has to offer. You could even walk to Casco Viejo from here.
That being said, I still felt the service was mixed. I stayed there twice. The first time, the service was so good I cancelled the other hotel and jumped back to this hotel. Unfortunately, the second time was mixed. Some staff members were constantly smiling and offering their help while others were simply not willing to help. First time check-in was smooth while the second time needed much improvement.
Breakfast buffet was small but sufficient. I had the same experience here; one time I could not even get a water refill. Another time, the service was excellent.
I stayed at the InterContinental, too. Although it was a better experience, I would definitely come back to Le Meridien.
I shared my concerns with the GM and he was pretty quick with his response. Hence the 4 stars.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank goksel g

Dear goksel g
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your comments and I promise we will be working in those details to avoid that from happening in the future
We await your next visit to our hotel!
Sincerely
Boris

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Man I had such a great. My mates and I were just amazed by the service provided by this hotel. I mean like wow. One of the best vacations I've ever had. The facilities were very clean and the customer service one of the best. Beautiful place, I recommend!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jon K
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Jon K
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Le Meridien Panama.
We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City. We will be really honoured to have you again witn us.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is a beautiful hotel to stay at, whether you're vacationing or for business, you won't be disappointed. The service, food, ambience, decoration, and overall presentation are great.
The hotel is conveniently located as well. Great view from the terrace. Overall, I great time... I love this place!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MyTripsExp

Dear MyTripsExp

It gives us great pleasure in reading excellent comments of the hotel, especially our Restaurant, hotel service and the Aqua Terrace the best view in the Balboa Ave and the Cinta Costera
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards

Reviewed 15 June 2014

My wife and i had a wonderful experience at the Le Meridien. The room had a wonderful ocean view. The hotel was well kept. The Service was on point with everything. Aqua terrace and pool area was great you had a total view of the beautiful panama night skyline.

we are already planning to go back again pretty soon!
love it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GoodnRich
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear GoodnRich
I am happy you enjoyed your one stay with us and that the facilities and service experience was what you expected and deserve. Please let us know when we can help you plan your next trip to Panama
Best Regards

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed at Le Meridien on a weekend, two single girls from NJ. The hotel is beautiful, very posh. The highlight of the stay was the service. Javier and Miguel made us feel like locals and very safe. Helped find the cool spots and we had a great time in the neighborhood. Would recommend to all international travelers. And if you're looking for local tips definitely ask the staff. Their knowledge and expertise will ensure a great trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank ChristinaVGonzalez
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Christina G
We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City.
We will be really honoured to have you again with us.