My daughter, son and I went to Panama to visit. The hotel was very nice and centrally located. It was clean and the staff was exceptional. They were extremely helpful and were always willing to assist us. They recommended great restaurants and places to go see. Reynaldo Chen was the one that helped us the most. He took care of our itinerary on the excursions we took. He gave us excellent customer service. He made us feel like he was our personal guide and concierge and to find out we was the bell hop. He went above and beyond for us. The others also were very helpful. Reynaldo Chen made us very welcome and comfortable. I recommend this hotel highly and would definitely go back to Le Meridian. Special thanks to Reynaldo... great job....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City