“Best service!”

Ranked #10 of 114 Hotels in Panama City
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best service!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I spent 5 days at Le Meridien Panama! The service was excellent and the staff went out of their way for me and my family! Will definitely stay here when in Panama! The "Sea Wall" across the street is great for a great run!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear Vallerie B
Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in the hotel.
Thanks again and looking forward to your return
Best regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Miami
Reviewed 10 August 2014

The hotel was impeccable, Andrea and her staff made sure all my needs were satisfied. The gold suite is huge, the living room area is perfect for small meeting and to get work done. Not my first time stating there and definitely won't be my last.

• Stayed August 2014
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Oglaria1
Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Le Meridien Panama.
We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.
Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City. We will be really honoured to have you again with us.

Best regards,
Stamford, Connecticut
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

The service at the hotel is great. Everyone was helpful and nice. The rooms were nice. The beds were hard! The bathroom shower is see through so you can see everything going on in the bathroom. Our room was facing the water are loud. Soooo loud the highway kept me up a lot of the night. The horns and loud trucks. The view is nice but hotel isn't built sound proof.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Autumn M
We sincerely value the time you spent to give us your feedback regarding your recent stay. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and we strive to achieve it every day.
Best Regards
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter, son and I went to Panama to visit. The hotel was very nice and centrally located. It was clean and the staff was exceptional. They were extremely helpful and were always willing to assist us. They recommended great restaurants and places to go see. Reynaldo Chen was the one that helped us the most. He took care of our itinerary on the excursions we took. He gave us excellent customer service. He made us feel like he was our personal guide and concierge and to find out we was the bell hop. He went above and beyond for us. The others also were very helpful. Reynaldo Chen made us very welcome and comfortable. I recommend this hotel highly and would definitely go back to Le Meridian. Special thanks to Reynaldo... great job....

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Gina R
It gives us great pleasure in reading excellent comments of the hotel, especially of Reynaldo Chen and the Hotel Staff.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá.
If you have any comment or doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Panama City, Panama
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My fiance and I stayed here for a night while our longer-term rental was made ready for us. The room was nice well kept, although the shower door did not close and leaked water all over the floor. The bigger issue was that the room was to be 200.00 for the night, and my card was charged 300.00, followed by another 150.00 weeks later. I ate 1 bag of M&M's and the room was in perfect condition when we left, so this confused me. I contacted them to discuss this, and was told the front desk was busy and to call back. I did so later, explained my case, and was told to email them my story by a very rude "manager." I did so, and received no response. I have since called twice and received the run-around the same way, and have at this point, given up. My advice, stay at the Trump.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Zach D
Boris D, Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Zach D
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate your comments and I promise we will be working in those details to avoid that from happening in the future.

We hope you give us a new opportunity soon to show you what we have changed.

Best regards,
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Loved the hotel location and their rooms! Rooms are comfortable, very well decorated, spacious and with great amenities and anything you could expect from drinks to nice snacks, Bathroom is very spacious too and luxury decorate, and the shower, on my, really nice!
during the nights we were there we never had the chance to use wi fi in the room, all their options never worked, and they never could solve the problem, seems it was a general issue as all my friends in other rooms and floors were having same problem.
Breakfast is very poor, not good quality, weird bread selection and service... awful, the most attitude people I have seen in hotel, by the level that I had to stand up and go to kitchen to get coffee... not friendly staff at breakfast.

Room Tip: ask for room with front/beach view, as all others have ugly views of hotel backing lot which is real...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Lubonini
Boris D, Gerente at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear Lubonini

Your evaluation is greatly appreciated as well as your helpful observations, which have been taken into consideration with the Area Managers, to make sure we can offer in a future stay a quality service, worthy of the Le Meridien Brand

I hope to see you visiting us again on your next trip to our country and we thank you so very much for sharing your comments
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very nice hotel...stayed 2 nights for a business trip.

Pros-- Robe/Slipper provided. Bathroom had a nice shower and separate bath tub. very modern room..nice TV.. and furniture--- excellent wifi signal/service.
Gym, Sauna, Steamroom was great ....very comfortable bed.... blackout curtains...

Excellent service.
I left my wallet at the hotel room..... I called from the airport and my wallet was found and given to a fellow co-worker.... so I appreciate the staff in helping me with this.

Cons- having to pay extra to use the steamroom/ sauna--

I would recommend this hotel ....I enjoyed my 2 nights at this location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Boris D, Gerente at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Dear eholbik
Thank you for all your compliments and hope to have you back in a near future