I spent 5 days at Le Meridien Panama! The service was excellent and the staff went out of their way for me and my family! Will definitely stay here when in Panama! The "Sea Wall" across the street is great for a great run!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the Bay of Panama overlooking the old and new quarters of the city, we're bounded by charming restaurants and vibrant nightlife, all within a few minutes to the financial center and corporate offices. Our design is jaw-dropping. A double high ceiling lobby features an overturned glass pyramid reflecting vibrant colors, while a black granite lobby blends with golden accents, and a prominent 46 feet high atrium featuring lively glass. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Meridien Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Panama Hotel Panama City
- Le Meridien Panama Panama City