1,108 results
All reviews front desk platinum suite great hotel the club lounge spg status avenida balboa la posta casco viejo view of the water cinta costera alfredo business hotel the pacific ocean pool deck room was large central location old city
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

These guys never cease to surprise me... I am a local, and live preety close to the hotel. But me and my girlfriend really love this place so we stayed for a weekend to celebrate our anniversary and they took care of EVERYTHING.

This place is just magical. The spa is heavenly. The restaurant is amazing. The whole vibe is addictive.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank deobaldia
Boris D, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear deobaldia
Thanks a lot for your review.

Comments like yours are the once that show us that we are going on the right direction.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I happened to be in the parking lot helping a mate load some stuff in his car while my wife requested the valet to bring our car around. I heard a car wheel-spinning out of its parking behind me. I turned around to see where the noise came from, only to find out that it was MY car!

I went over to where my wife was waiting for the car, asked the driver why he was driving my car so badly and his response was that they were in a hurry and I mustn't worry because nothing happened to my car (as he tapped my shoulder).

Completely poor attitude and disrespectful management of customer property.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Boris D, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Dear Trekker_507
We sincerely value the time you spent to give us your feedback regarding your recent visit. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and we strive to achieve it every day.
Your evaluation is greatly appreciated as well as your helpful observations, which have been taken into consideration with the Area Managers, to make sure we can offer in a future visit a quality service, worthy of the Le Meridien Brand

Regards,

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is centrally located right on Avenue Balboa. We had a nice ocean view from our room and the room (Gold Suite) was very roomy and comfortable. The happy hour in the bar is a nice touch as well. Drinks and tasty tapas every night.

The real gem here is the staff! Every, single, one of them!!!! We had the most wonderful experience with the workers at this hotel. Every person we talked to were genuinely friendly and were concerned with the comfort of the guests.

While we were here, I had a small accident while out walking around and needed to go to the hospital. I made it back to the hotel and the front desk manager, Alfredo, not only helped me with my wound, but got a taxi, rode with me, translated at the hospital, even stayed with me while I got stitched up! Really above and beyond!!!!

The concierge, Ferdinando, was excellent as well. His recommendations were all spot on. He also organized a special "feel better" surprise for me after my accident.

I arrived and met staff here, I left friends behind! I highly recommend staying here. If you are familiar with the Le Meridien brand you know what to expect from its properties, and you will find all that here, along with some special people.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darwins-Mom

Dear Darwins-Mom
Thank you for allowing us to host you during your recent stay. We hope to continue being your home away from home during your future visits and continue providing first class service to our guests.
Come see us soon!
Regards,

Reviewed 30 November 2017

My wife and I booked this hotel for a 2 night stay as a belated anniversary trip. A week prior to our arrival, I received a kind email from Ferdinando the concierge offering his services.. nice touch. We had arranged our own transportation from the airport to the hotel. Aixa did a great job at check in. I noticed another guest was having trouble with his reservation, and a supervisor was eagerly helping him... very attentive. It was a nice surprise to see a slice of cake and a hand-written card for our anniversary in our room! Our room was more like a small apartment with designate areas, even a small kitchen counter. We loved the clean lines. Although the glass partition between the bathtub, shower and toilet area is surprising at first, the glazing on the pane provides enough privacy. We very much enjoyed the happy hour drinks and snacks, as well as the bountiful breakfast. Liseth was in charge of the breakfast staff and she was kind and willing to answer our questions about the local area. Speaking of that, there are several night clubs along the beautiful boulevard where the hotel is located. We did hear faint thumping noise on Saturday night from the music, but we were on the fifth floor facing the ocean and it did not bother us enough to interrupt sleep at all. The pool and terrace are well located to have a drink and look out toward the bay. The spa has an enormous space for men to shower, sit in the sauna and the steam room. Naima was efficient with the check out process the night before we actually left because we had to leave very early the next morning. Over all, as seasoned travelers, my wife and I were MORE than impressed with the hotel and grateful for the services and kindness of all staff with whom we interacted. This was the first time we stayed at a Le Meridien property of the Starwood family of hotels, and after this wonderful stay, we look forward to the next stay, whether here or another country.

Room Tip: The Platinum Suites face the water
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wher2next

Dear wher2next

Thanks for taking the time to write about your recent stay at Le Meridien Panama.

We are glad to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us.

Please let us know whenever your plans bring you back to Panama City. We will be really honoured to have you again with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2017

My family and I stayed at the Le Meridien Panama the week of Thanksgiving. We had a great stay. The rooms are very spacious and clean. The only downfall was the housekeepers didn't leave enough towels. We had one wash cloth for a room with two beds. We did ask for more but she didn't even have any on her cart.
Thank you FERDINANDO for making sure we had our rooms on the same floor.

Room Tip: Great Views, Spacious Rooms, and Clean
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RaeLynnM541

Dear RaeLynnM541
It gives us great pleasure in reading excellent comments of the hotel, especially on our staff. Thank you for your time and looking forward to your return visit to Le Meridien Panamá
Best Regards,