I booked this place online not knowing what i was in for. i just knew that the causeway was a good place to stay not so far away from the city, but at the same time a place that felt as if u were far away as well. my first impression of the hotel from the outside was hmmm...... i don't know. but afterwards we went in checked ourselves in and wow was I in for a surprise. as soon as the door opened i saw a huge room with a really comfortable bed. the i reached out to the glass door and opened it up and saw the view that it had, in my case, to the city. it was dark already so the city was all lights at the time. i just had to sit down and have a balboa right there and then. myself and my family stayed for a whole week, and got to walk the causeway it was really fun you have many restaurants to choose from on a walking distance, and the convenience store is just really close by. as i stated before i booked online and got a really nice deal on the price for my stay. compared to other hotels on the same price range this is a really good one. go for it if you have the chance. amador ocean view, I hope to visit you soon again. honestly if you as a traveler want to ask me more of this hotel, just write me, i'll tell you really good things about it. and yes the pool is small, but it works. a quick dip on the pool and you are ready. on my stay i spent some time there, and there was no one else there. so, yes small pool but none uses it, so it your own private small pool with a view to the main road. cool. so buy some balboas, stay in your room enjoy the view, or go to the pool (small one.....) and refresh yourself, it is a really special place. go for it, i know i will do so soon again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location and the only hotel in Amador Causeway, you can view the entrance to the Panama Canal and to the City. Next to a Marina and to many tourist attractions, restaurants, duty-free shops, shopping centers. The rooms of the hotel are all ocean view and they allow the visitor the peaceful surroundings and views, but still very near the city, easy access to main natural attractions by the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amador Ocean View Hotel Panama City
- Amador Ocean View Hotel And Suites
- Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites Panama/Panama City