When I got into my room, the TV and A/C controls were not there. It took the reception guy an hour to find replacements. Believe me, you don't want to spend an hour without A/C in Panama City.
The building is old and it doesn't look they take a good care of it. The paint on the walls of the corridors was cracking and falling.
Breakfast is included. I only got a cup of juice, a cup of coffee (no refill), and two toasts. That was it!!
I will never come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique location and the only hotel in Amador Causeway, you can view the entrance to the Panama Canal and to the City. Next to a Marina and to many tourist attractions, restaurants, duty-free shops, shopping centers. The rooms of the hotel are all ocean view and they allow the visitor the peaceful surroundings and views, but still very near the city, easy access to main natural attractions by the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amador Ocean View Hotel Panama City
- Amador Ocean View Hotel And Suites
- Amador Ocean View Hotel & Suites Panama/Panama City