Great location, friendly staff, great breakfast. Furniture, including beds and linens, are all new and very comfortable. Unfortunately there is little information available on tours or surrounding areas but if your looking for affordable, clean, comfortable and safe with free wi-fi then this hotel is great. No pool or outside balconies. Seems to cater largely to the business traveller. Although some staff had limited English all staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It is very easy to get a taxi outside to anywhere - taxis are cheap and staff are very good for telling you what the appropriate price should be. I actually stayed here twice - beginning of my trip and at the end. Looked at other hotels around the same price and felt this was a good deal. Transportation to/from the airport can be arrange for an additional cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in direction to the Centre of the city, a few blocks from major government offices. The National Hospital and a short distance from the financial area, the Bay at the Balboa Avenue and close to the major Malls. The hotel features a Restaurant with international and local cuisine, Business center, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Avila Hotel Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eco Inn Avila Panama Hotel Panama City
- Avila Hotel Panama Panama City