If you're looking for a bit of luxury and don't want to stay in a commercial high rise this is the place for you. The staff are very nice and helpful with anything you need. My husband left his hat at a restaurant and Marvin went out at 10PM to get it for him. The food in the restaurant is good and they have a small vibrant bar scene at night. We used Las Clementinas as our base between excursions and they stored our extra luggage which made it much easier for us. The accomodations are spacious one bedroom suites decorated with antiques and modern furnishings. The views from the balconies are beautiful, mind you that only 20% of Casco Viejo has been restored so you're also looking at the crumbling buildings as well as the beautifull skyline. There are quite a few great little restaurants within walking I distance and it is perfectly to walk to them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City