We stayed at Las Clementinas for 2 nights and would highly recommend this little gem in the historical old part of Panama City.
The staff are very courteous and a pleasure to deal with.
The rooms are very comfortable and well maintained. Everything is spotless.
Breakfast is freshly made and very tasty. Dinner at their restaurant is first rate.
The location of Las Clementinas is excellent as it's walking distance (15 minutes) to all the old Churches and parks in the area. Lots to see!
Forget the impersonal and overpriced hotels in the newer parts of Panama City and opt instead for the more personal touch just a few minutes away. You will be happy you did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City