We loved Las Clementinas from the moment we arrived in our room. It had the feel of a comfortable apartment plus three balconies along with more than sufficient air conditioning, ceiling fans and strong wifi. The atmosphere of the place is very much of a part with the Casco Viejo--old fashioned subdued lighting throughout, unrenovated stairwell, voices in the street, regulars in the downstairs cafe.
The staff was very, very helpful, and so were their contacts. We booked an early cab to go to the canal tour. The driver committed to be there when we returned and was. He also was on the spot the next day for our too soon return to the airport.
Overall, this place made us feel connected to its place, something that you can't make happen out of a cookbook. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City