The hotel is located on the edge of the Casco Viejo next to the main police station, an easy walk to anywhere in the old town. Spacious traditional apartments comfortably furnished, it captures something of the atmosphere and style of the old city. Lovely staff - relaxed and accommodating. Being on a street corner it is a little noisy perhaps at night. The restaurant and bar were excellent. The ginger lemonade with or without alcohol is a must as is the sea bass cerviche. We ate at other Tripadvisor recommended restaurants and thought les Clementinas was better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City