All reviews lead us to believe that Las Clementinas was a pristine hideaway in Old Panama. It is charming with huge suites that include a large living/dining room, generous size bedroom, bath and kitchen. It was built in the 1930's which add to the charm, but some of the furniture in the rooms was definitely tired. The linens were all lovely as well as the shampoo and lotions. Each suite had many personal touches of art work, old Panama photos and a great selection of reading material for the area. We were warned that Las Clementinas does not have elevators and that the staff will bring your bags to your room, but climbing two long flights of stairs in the Panama heat is not easy unless you are in good condition. The outside patio covered with spectacular foliage was too warm for eating. Their much acclaimed restaurant was a disappointment. The welcome drink was delicious and very appreciated. Breakfast was pretty good, but our dinner there a big disappointment. Do not get the flan for dessert. Las Clementinas is adding on to the six suites they have and I trust they will also upgrade the existing ones as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City