We were very happy with our two nights at Las Clemintinas. The current six rooms are actually spacious, comfortable apartments with living room , dining area, kitchen, bedroom and bath. I'm told that the expansion will have a variety of arrangements. Hotel staff were friendly and happy to help. We were told that they have a great restaurant, but due to Monday night closure and other plans on a Tuesday night, we only enjoyed their breakfast. The choices were varied and delicious. I liked the early 20th century aesthetics but with modern plumbing. They have a sweet ground floor garden and a great view on the balcony. If you can't walk steps, wait for the completion of the remodel; there will be an elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City