This is an old converted apartment made into a hotel. Each room has a small kitchen and living area. The location in old town is central to the fish market and the main plazas. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. English only is not a problem here. The food and atmosphere were excellent. There is no elevator which may present a few problems for certain guest. The only downside was the noisy neighbors could be heard even with the windows closed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic, boutique hotel located in Panama City's old quarter, Casco Viejo ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Las Clementinas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama City
- Las Clementinas Hotel Panama/Panama City