Had a great time in Panama, stayed at Casa Antigua in Casco Viejo for 4 days of my trip. The staff was very friendly assisted us with all of our needs. There is an elevator to move your items to the higher floors. The hotel is overall clean and the staff works hard to maintain a certain amount of quality. This is not the nicest hotels in the Casco Viejo, however, it does the job. There are a lot of bars and restaurants near the hotel, and this is the closest hotel in the Casco Viejo to the Fish Market.
There is a roof at the hotel that gives you a nice view of the beach and Panama. I would recommend this hotel to people who are staying. However, I would not recommend staying in our room, Paseo de las Bovedas. Our room was on the top floor, so the heat would rise and make any non air conditioned room very hot (kitchen, bathroom, closet). Also, the elevator does not go all the way to the top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Antigua Hotel is conveniently located at the entrance of Casco Antiguo. It is a boutique hotel with 7 comfortable suites and 2 cozy rooms. Each room and suite is equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, and kitchenware.At a walking distance, you will find the Coastal Strip (Cinta Costera), as well as all the historical buildings, churches, plazas, museums and enchanting narrow streets, which will take you back in time. The hotel features a rooftop terrace with views of the city skyline, the Bay of Panama, the colonial buildings and the Amador Causeway. Inside the hotel, you will find the original stone walls and tiles. Its spaces evoke the architecture of the 17th century merged with 21st century touches.In the Casco area you will find plenty of nightlife and dining options, like the recently inaugurated Pips Restaurant (located on the ground floor of the hotel), and the Grapes Restaurant, with high-quality international cuisine and steak house, located a few steps away from the Presidential Palace. We have direct access to the famous Cinta Costera in Ave. Balboa, features 6 km of seaside walking track ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Casa Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Antigua Hotel Panama City
- Casa Antigua Panama/Panama City