We, fam 5 p 2 parent 3 boys 22, 19 and 15,stayed one night in te bed and breakfast. 5 people in one room with noisy cold AC, cold shower, missing door handle, electricity ? (looks a bit clumsy). The staff, Mauro is extraordinary kind and willing to serve you. If you want a bed, cheap drinks and good service for a reasonable price go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mediterranean Dreams is a Bed and Breakfast located in the center of Panama, have seven bedrooms, two with shared facilities and five suites with private bathroom each one is a fruit. Breakfast is included in the price and have dinner an additional service based on Mediterranean diet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mediterranean Dreams reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Dreams Hotel Panama City
- Mediterranean Dreams Panama/Panama City