“Good food and service...”
Review of Casa blanca

Casa blanca
Ranked #47 of 1,070 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$8 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casa Blanca is a cozy, contemporary restaurant with a large square. Located in the historic center of Panama City. Founded in September 2005, it offers its customers a wide variety of good food dishes, with ethnic mixes from the Pacific and the Caribbean, with live music on weekends, as well as a select wine list and the best service you will find In the city of Panama.
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Mixed bag of reviews so I'll add my experience. I was actually looking for a different restaurant and got lucky...I ended up at Casablanca Bistro Club at about 3:00 pm on a Saturday.

Outdoors was fairly busy as I was greeted as I exited the taxi and sat at an outdoor table next to the square, grass and trees.

There is nothing so good as excellent food, leisurely eaten and watching the world go by!
Service was excellent. My food server's English was as weak as my Spanish, but he helped with outstanding suggestions. My food was even better: cesar de camerones (cesar salad) and path ones ala morgan (shellfish stew with a creme broth).

I hope you get lucky too. Casablanca Bistro Club is worth it. I'd return again.

1  Thank SanMo

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My headline was going to say "worst restaurant of my life" but Arnaud from the UK beat me to that headline a little further down. The service was astonishingly bad, from ordering drinks and never receiving them and taking two (yes two) hours to get our food. This is a cute little square to have your meal but please take my word for it and choose one of the other places. Of course to top it off, the food was pretty inedible which did not surprise me two hours later.

1  Thank ChicagoTuff
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Good food, decent prices, safe zone, awesome atmosphere. The wine menu is a bit poor. The attention as a twist is quite good and friendly. It's a must in my book

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The restaurant Casablanca in Casco Antigo is one of the best places to enjoy this wonderful and beautiful neighborhood. The food is good and atmosphere just gives you this relaxing holiday feeling. Bom descansar!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stumbled upon this place while walking around the Casco Viejo and had a very enjoyable and simple lunch and drinks, sitting outside in the beautiful plaza. Food is reasonable and service ok - we didn't mind waiting a little longer than average as we admired the beautiful surroundings. Fried rice with beef, pork and chicken was great sustenance for walking around the Casco Viejo !