Great little boutique hotel centrally located in the old French quarter of Panama City. Lots of renovation going on all around it but this place is top of the line! Includes excellent restaurant next door on one side and cozy breakfast café on the other. We had the suite with 2 bedrooms ( on a loft), Jacuzzi tub, balcony over the narrow, quaint street and spacious sitting room with terrific sound system/kitchen. Beds were comfortable, ambience relaxing, staff professional - all you could ask for! Recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Horno is a sweet haven for those who love art, wine and simple pleasures. Founded on the principle that every detail must be well considered, our boutique hotel hopes to offer you an experience like no other. You will discover deeply embedded in each of our spacious private suites our passion for art and the fine taste of emerging artists. You will also get a sense of our philosophy tasting our world’s finest wine list and meeting our highly trained and dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Horno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Horno Hotel Panama City
- Casa Del Horno Panama/Panama City