Our family of 4 stayed for 3 nights and LOVED this gorgeous hotel! It was a cross between Old City Panama and hi tech Italian quality. What a fabulous mix of rustic with clean modern. And the service was top top notch. The concierges were amazing-kind, helpful. Housekeeping was excellent. The location is PERFECT for walking to everything in Casco Viejo. What a fabulous town to experience. We also went to Bocas islands and surprisingly for us, enjoyed our stay at this hotel and city much more! We stayed in a standard room which was gorgeous and also the penthouse which took your breath away for a hotel stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa del Horno is a sweet haven for those who love art, wine and simple pleasures. Founded on the principle that every detail must be well considered, our boutique hotel hopes to offer you an experience like no other. You will discover deeply embedded in each of our spacious private suites our passion for art and the fine taste of emerging artists. You will also get a sense of our philosophy tasting our world’s finest wine list and meeting our highly trained and dedicated staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Casa del Horno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Horno Hotel Panama City
- Casa Del Horno Panama/Panama City