Ended up in Panamá unexpectedly on business. I was recommended the Marriott Courtyard Metro-mall. It was a great recommendation to say the least. Great customer service, full breakfast bar and it even has the second largest mall in Panamá City about 2 min. walking distance with just about everything you can think of. There are many more shopping and restaurants with local and stateside cuisine close by. Great choice by my driver Roberto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This shopping hotel is just 4 miles away from Tocumen International airport and it's the only hotel located within the Metromall shopping complex, where you will find more than 260 shopping and entertainment venues including department stores, boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and bistros. This unique shopping complex also offers a free shuttle to Multiplaza Mall, with more than 350 venues for your enjoyment. Our hotel amenities include room service, a fully equipped fitness center, spacious garden pool and business center. Guests can enjoy a buffet or select a la carte in our restaurant Centro which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. All rooms feature 32" LCD TVs, free Wi-Fi internet with streaming speed access, soundproof windows, 300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets and more. Costa del Este, Panama Viejo, the Panama Canal and other attractions are at your fingertips when you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Panama Metromall Hotel Panama City
- Courtyard Panama At Metromall Mall Panama City