I stayed for 2 nights with my dad on a quick sightseeing trip through Panama. The hotel is very comfortable, looks refreshed / remodeled and offers great world-class service you are to expect from a Courtyard property. There is a nice small pool and the rooms are clean, spacious and features nice moderns décor/beds (standard for a new courtyard property). Hotel is right across a large Mall which you can walk and is within easy reach to the Tocumen International Airport (depending on traffic some 15-45 minutes). I you plan a sightseeing in Panama you first of all definitely need a car, then need to be willing to face some horrendous traffic (60 min/day, 35min/night oneway) to reach the city center. The hotel could be worth since it’s so nice and usually costs half what a downtown property costs, yet if money is not a concern pay twice for a similar quality property at downtown and avoid the horrible traffic. The area itself besides the mall has nothing else to offer, is a working-class suburb but I felt very safe even at night. People in Panama have a good heart and are usually helpful, crime seems to be very low/little concern, we never felt threatened at all despite the area around the hotel being so “exotic”, remote and arguably ugly compared to much nicer downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This shopping hotel is just 4 miles away from Tocumen International airport and it's the only hotel located within the Metromall shopping complex, where you will find more than 260 shopping and entertainment venues including department stores, boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and bistros. This unique shopping complex also offers a free shuttle to Multiplaza Mall, with more than 350 venues for your enjoyment. Our hotel amenities include room service, a fully equipped fitness center, spacious garden pool and business center. Guests can enjoy a buffet or select a la carte in our restaurant Centro which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. All rooms feature 32" LCD TVs, free Wi-Fi internet with streaming speed access, soundproof windows, 300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets and more. Costa del Este, Panama Viejo, the Panama Canal and other attractions are at your fingertips when you stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Panama at Metromall Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Panama Metromall Hotel Panama City
- Courtyard Panama At Metromall Mall Panama City