Beautiful looking hotel, but many problems on this trip. My Trump Card preferences were not taken into account (not correct pillows, etc.). The room was cleaned well on some days, but not on others. The A/C cools the room but does not dehumidify it well enough, so the room was consistently very humid. The elevator had some issues. It was too complicated for many people in our group, and sometimes it didn't work even when operated properly. One group of members in our group got stuck for 1 hour, and another group dropped 5 feet rapidly at one point. As has been mentioned, the bathroom is out in the open so in my opinion it is not practical under many circumstances. The mini-bar person knocked on the door on the one morning I could sleep in, while the DND sign was hung. By the time I got to the door, he ran away. Soundproofing is not good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City