This place was on our pre-cruise itinerary, so we did not choose it. Our room was on the 31st floor overlooking the Pacific, great view, BUT ... The room had a bathtub in it, with a curtain to envelope it – was kind of strange having it in the room, rather than in a bathroom. We put our excess pillows and covers in it. There was a shower stall and a toilet, each in separate enclosures. These enclosures were not very private - they were just stalls with a glass door that closed with a gap opening of about an inch, so sound carried into the room. The toilet bowl was not very clean - felt like the room had not been used in a long time. Staff was nice, but this supposedly 5 star hotel was overrated, in my opinion. I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City