My reason for staying here was not because I am a fan of Donald Trump (quick the contrary), I looked at a number of reviews and made my decision on word of mouth. This did not fail me. I was so impressed by the hotel and its staff I felt the need to comment about it.
We spent three nights before taking a cruise on Windstar through the Canal. Being our 25th wedding anniversary, they put us in a junior suite, had a bottle of champagne and strawberries and really catered to us for the entire weekend. The food, service, rooms, view, etc were over the top. I cannot thank them all enough for making our first trip to Panama a memorable one.
My hat off to Donald for his attention to detail in the rooms...his name/stamp is on so many parts of the hotel...even the beds (very comfortable by the way). The only thing that is missing is Donald's name on the slippers. I was hoping that I could have just one more memory of the trip to take with me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City