The food, staff, and location of this hotel were terrific. They give you every sense of Panama City's emergence as a global center for business and tourism.
The rooms have an odd configuration but were always spotless. The bathroom and climate control were clear strengths.
All of the restaurants provided superb food - the breakfasts were particularly noteworthy.
It is a shame that there is no spa but the fitness center was on par with anything you'd find in NY or LA.
The pool deck has fantastic views of the ocean but little else. Unfortunately the Trump Ocean Club has been hemmed in by other enormous skyscrapers. As such, a sunless wind tunnel has been created. I feel bad for the hotel management, but what could they do about it?
I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Trump Ocean Club on any future trips to Panama City, I would just know to get my sunshine elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City