if you want a wow experience, this is the hotel to be in Panama. Space, architecture, location, materials and fittings, it is all quite amazing and over the top. Particular highlights are the beddings, the enormous gym,airco, views. We noticed that mgt is absolutely customer oriented, so here are our tips to stay on top: not all of your staff is as committed as yourselves, some bellboys are a bit relaxed; concierge does not know enough. Breakfast quality is average with sticky salt & pepper cans (jigh) and stale croissants. Choice, quality and service are not overwhelming. Staff should not use guest elevators unnecessarily and some of the attire is non-fitting or torn. We thought the restaurants did not stand out in comparison to what is available in Casco Viejo or Calle Uruguay.
What is that kitchen smell everywhere you go on the outside?
Reception staff on 18 June: txs for the complimentary late check-out, well appreciated gesture!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising seventy stories above Panama Bay along Punta Pacifica's pristine peninsula, Trump Ocean Club® International Hotel & Tower Panama unites exclusive amenities, innovative accommodations and the signature services of Trump Attaché™. Steps from Punta Pacifica's sophisticated shops and nightlife, just five minutes from the financial district and minutes from Panama City—you have found the perfect setting to unite business with pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trump Ocean Club International Hotel And Tower Panama
- Trump International Hotel & Tower Panama Panama City