“Panama Roadrunner is Number One!”

Panama RoadRunner Transportation
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer private, exclusive transport including exclusive airport transfers, day tours and nature tours from Panama's beach resorts and city hotels. Our drivers are either Canadian or American and native English speaking. We also offer Spanish, French and Portugese as needed. We provide North American style excellent service, reliability and promptness.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Panama Roadrunner is Number One!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are new to Panama and the Coronado community and we contacted Panama Roadrunner for transportation from Tocuman Airport to Coronado upon the recommendation of a knowledgeable resident. Neil, who owns the business with his wife Denise, met us at the airport right on time. The ride from the airport to Coronado was quite enjoyable as Neil answered all of our questions and gave us a great deal of information. On the day of our departure Denise met us precisely on time and we enjoyed talking with her and learning as much as we could on the way to the airport. We will definitely be using Panama Roadrunner on all our future trips to Panama!

2 Thank Dennis K
Denise P, Owner at Panama RoadRunner Transportation, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Thank you for your referral on Trip Advisor. Neil and I both enjoyed driving you and having a chance to get to meet you. We appreciate your using Panama Roadrunner for your transport needs while you are here. Thanks for the review! We look forward to your return.

Elizabeth, Colorado
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

I am a single mom with three children and this was the first time I took them out of the country on my own. Panama RoadRunner was on time for pick up and helped us get through the entire trip without any issues. Neil was incredibly helpful and the service is so professional. They will be the first people I call on my next visit to Panama.

1 Thank MonicaSchaaf
We are glad you enjoyed your time in Panama. Neil really had fun driving you while you were here. Thank you for the positive review on Trip Advisor. We always appreciate our customers feedback! See you next visit!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Peace of mind!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

My wife and I have used Panama Runner many times. When we arrive late at night we can count on them to meet us on time and provide safe transportation to Coronado where we live. The drivers are always informative and polite. The vehicles are clean and comfortable. This is a quality company with a commitment to detail and customer satisfaction. We highly recommend them for tours and local transportation. Good prices too!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Loren1329
Hi Loren1329! Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your words and we thank you for your continued support of Panama Roadrunner. We always enjoy driving you and I'm looking forward to talking quilting again with your wife!
Mktgenie
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great transportation service in Panama”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I used Panama RoadRunner to get our bags, bicycles, and ourselves to the PTY airport from Coronado. We were originally concerned about finding a reliable transportation provider that could get all of our stuff plus us and my wheelchair to the airport. Panama RoadRunner picked us up on time, they were friendly and knowledgeable of the area (giving us fun tips about historical sites on the way to the airport), roomy van and all around great experience. I would recommend them to everyone!

1 Thank Mktgenie
Denise P, Owner at Panama RoadRunner Transportation, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor for us. It was our pleasure to help you get to the airport with your bikes. I really enjoyed chatting with you and look forward to having a coffee together when you come back to Coronado! Take care, Denise
Birmingham, Alabama
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very helpful and reliable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and son used Panama Roadrunner two weeks ago. Denise was very helpful in helping me plan the best possible tours for them. They went on the Off The Beaten Trail tour first and it was just OK. However the Captain Carl trip was awesome as other reviews claimed. We would definitely use them again.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank rsteinbeck
Thank you for booking Roadrunner Transport for your husband and your son. Our driver, Tom, enjoyed their company! We are glad that they had fun at Jungle Land! It really is a great way to spend a day. Thank you for your kind words and we are glad to hear that you will return and use Roadrunner again!