“Decent steak house.”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Went to visiti by the recomendations of the locals.
The place is located in the "Casco Viejo" and is very well decorated.
The food is good, I asked for the Prime Rib, which was served with rice and fries.
The only problem of the house is the air condiotining system, which works so "efficiently" that made my food turns cold in a question of a few minutes.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

It helps to know spanish when eating here, but it isn't a requirement...the waitstaff was very friendly and...in the end, they got everything right. After all, life is an adventure, right? Wonderfully romantic place in the Old Town or great place for business, as well. It is a great experience and one you should not miss!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband's steak was very good but the disinterest of the wait staff in doing their job was amazing. Just the lack of service alone was enough to keep me from coming back. It is not like this place is cheep...for the price I expect good service. At least that a waiter occasionally check on us rather than stand around chatting it up with his buddies.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We have visited this restaurant in the Old Town of Panama City twice and both times the food was of superb quality. The steaks were very tender and cooked to perfection. The Argentian wine excellent. Also the pasta with basilica, baby tomato's, mozzarella and parmesan was great. Price wise, it is a bit high end but nothing compared to EU prices.

To improve I could say that the service is a bit slow, the fries are not the best I've ever eaten but still ok.

If you come in the weekend, you have to reserve or arrive before 7pm. During the week, no need to reserve.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

My family had a wonderful meal here our last night in Casco Viejo. The pasta was tasty and once the understanding of well done was realized by the cook, my steak was one of the best tasting i have had in many a year. The portion and presentation was A+. We had a delightful visit with a great waiter, and I would recommend the establishment to anyone.