Went to conference to this Hotel. The hotel is brand new and rooms are spotless. Had an ocean-view room, which had a balcony, very relaxing. The hotel is great, good service, nice food, good commodities like the spa, pool, gym, etc..
The only reason I went to this hotel is because of a 4 day conference in the same property. I don't see my self coming back to this property for leisure. The beach is not really a beach, and its far from Panama city nightlife. If you want a beach hotel, please go to Bocas, contadora or some other nice locations in Panama.
I also think this hotel was very expensive. Service need to improve..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City