15 minute drive to Panama City proper- definitely rent a car and take advantage! We drove in every night for dinner.
Service is fantastic - Ruthie in the hospitality suite is a gem. Included breakfast and Internet for SPG members.
Gorgeous, new, clean rooms. Beautiful views of the ocean. Lovely clientele.
If you're between here or the intercontinental, this is the way to go. One complaint was the spa- services were expensive and the sauna/steam room facilities were broken. $20 for 1.5 hours to use the spa is excessive - especially considering it was broken. Most hotels allow guests using the gym to use this complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Splitty, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City