My family and I spent half of our trip to Panama at this hotel and LOVED it! The location is fantastic, and it's easy to get cabs to wherever you need to go. The rooms were absolutely beautiful and spotless. Each room has a balcony that looks out at the canal, and you are located right on the beach ... HOWEVER, the beaches are often closed because of pollution from the ships waiting to transit the canal. Thankfully, the hotel has a few really nice pools, so there no shortage of places to swim. The restaurants at this hotel are just OK. I wasn't overly impressed for the price. I would absolutely recommend this hotel, however, because of the quality of the service and rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City