My husband and i have lived in panama for five years and have tried several all-inclusives. The westin playa bonita is by far the Best of the bunch. The buffets had excellent food that tasted very homemade, not like the processed junk they have at many other places. The pools were beautiful and the hotel was quiet and relaxing. The rooms are very comfortable, deluxe accommodations. We were fully prepared to have to speak spanish to make our arrangements - after all everyone, this is a spanish speaking country, and were pleasantly surprised at how much of the staff spoke english well. We will definitely return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City