Our family had a nice time. The pools were huge and awesome. Our room was high up and had a spectacular view. Very cool to see all the ships line up to get into the canal.
We were really comfortable and happy. Food was mediocre at best. A lot of the same bland stuff at all the restaurants but whatever.. we were there to swim!
This hotel is kind of far from the city and you WILL get stuck in bridge traffic if you are trying to get into the city or elsewhere. Be wary of this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City