My husband and I just returned from our Honeymoon in Panama where we stayed at the Westin Playa Bonita. It was beautiful, the all-inclusive was absolutely worth it, and the staff was extremely helpful. The hotel was on the empty side due to the off season, but it in no way affected the services offered to us. Alyandra Oporta and Tarem Mendez, both pool side waitresses, were amazing. Alyandra always did whatever she could to make our stay better - from making sure we didn't have to wait to use a kayak to bringing us fresh towels after we'd been in and out of the pool. Tarem was incredibly friendly and always had suggestions for us to try local beverages. The hotel is gorgeous has wonderful food and was just what we needed after a crazy wedding week! Great staff; great vacation!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The personification of the destination: Where natural serenity meets industrial glamour - Westin Playa Bonita Panama is strategically located alongside the Pacific Ocean, on a mile long stretch of golden sand on Playa Bonita Beach, surrounded by lush tropical rainforests, and a quick 20-minute drive from the metropolitan capital of Panama City. Nestled alongside the stunning Pacific Ocean, The Westin Playa Bonita is near celebrated sites like the Panama Canal's Miraflores Locks and just a 20-minute drive from Panama City, the exhilarating capital of the Republic of Panama ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Playa Bonita Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Hotel Panama City
- The Westin Playa Bonita Panama Panama City