Eurostars Panama City
US$226
  • Pool
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
US$156
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Hotel Coral Suites(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$64
US$186
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
US$184
US$168
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$100
  • Breakfast included
US$245
US$232
US$213
US$187
  • Beachfront
DoubleTree By Hilton Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$68
  • Pool
Global Hotel Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$94
All reviewsroyal sonestarooftop poolspa areabuffet breakfastrooms are nicewelcome drinkexcellent hotelcentral americastay at this hotel againtop floorstar hotelbed was comfortablelarge roomspecial thanksmetro stationspoke englishcasco viejo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I spent 3 nights at the Royal Sonesta and I found it to be a excellent hotel. It is new hotel and the rooms were great with 47 inch flat panel TV's, comfortable beds and a large well appointed bathroom. I ate three diners at the hotel and the fool was very good. I really enjoyed the swimming pool on the 27th floor. Great views of the city and I had the place to myself...so relaxing. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Everyone at the front desk were very courteous and as I speak very little Spanish the fact that they spoke English made everything go smoothly for me. On both of my visits the one person who really stood out was Stephanie the Quality Assurance Manager. She was so helpful and friendly...she really is a asset to the hotel. I hope she had a great birthday on June 2nd. There is no doubt that the next time I come to Panama City I will stay at the Royal Sonesta. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I stayed in two different rooms at the Royal Sonesta and both were great, but the next time I will try to get a corner room as high up as I can get. Both times I was on the 12th floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank michaeleubanks
Reviewed 12 May 2014

5 star ... what a laugh... I got there at 9`-30pm .. bar was closed... ridiculous noise from plant machinery in the hotel...breakfast all cold and pathetic service. keep away.... this place is dying a slow death and is run by amatuers with no knowledge of the hotel business

Room Tip: go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Georgio W
Reviewed 27 April 2014

All the good reviews are really true. We have been here 5 nights and got upgraded to a nice and spacious room with a good city view in a higher floor. The hotel is new and so are the rooms. Everything is perfectly clean. The rooms come with everything you need. Big king bed, 47" flat screen TV, spacious bathroom (also with city skyline views). The hotel has a gym and sauna and on the top floor terrace a small, but nice swimming pool with nice city views and sitting possibilities. The price is absolutely okay. The staff is all friendly and helpful. The location is perfect a it is right at Avenida Espana, where you can find many shops and restaurants. A big supermarket is right in front 5 minute walk too, where you can get everything. The metro station is also at Avenida Espana (Iglesia del Carmen) a 5 minute walk. Breakfast is okay, but not best in the world. Everything else is perfect. Absolutely recommendable.

2  Thank SwissTraveller1980
Stephannie T, Quality Assurance Manager at Eurostars Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear SwissTrav,

First of all we would like to thank you for your kind recommendation. We feel great that you have rate us as an excellent hotel. We try our best to give our guests anything they need to feel comfortable and get a unique experience. We will be more than pleased to have you again as our guest in your next visit to Panamá.
Best regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I highly recommend this 5 star hotel. Nice luxurious rooms and a extremely friendly staff that are well versed in the English language. My Spanish is mediocre at best and I try to speak it at every opportunity, however there are times when my brain can use a break! When I was transferred to the Royal Sonesta from the Novotel at 930pm due to room nonavailability, the English speaking staff was a welcomed relief. I will definitely utilize the Royal Sonesta when I return to Panama.

Dear Philip,

We appreciate very much your comments and we are glad your stay in our hotel has been delightful for you. We are at the disposal of our guests anytime. Hope you can come and visit us soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We enjoyed our three nights at the Royal Sonesta in Panama City very much. The hotel is new, very clean and the service there was five star. Everyone that worked the front desk was friendly, helpful and eager to please.We had a small problem (long story) and Aurelio and Mario went way beyond what we would have expected to resolve the issue. Our room was large and the beds and bedding were top notch and very comfortable. Breakfast which was included was served in the restaurant on the 26th floor and the view was awesome. We also had an early dinner there and the food was good, nicely presented and reasonable. My only complaint would be the location, the neighborhood was not that great. However, I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quality lodging at a moderate price.

1  Thank Jacqueline N

Dear Jacquelin,

We are very proud you have identified us as ¨great service¨, because that is what we try to give our guests every day making their stay as good as possible. Thank you very much for your review and letting us know your experience in our lovely city.
Best regards,