InterContinental Miramar Panama
US$277
US$248
  • Pool
Riande Aeropuerto(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Le Meridien Panama(Panama City)
US$161
US$209
US$197
  • Beachfront
US$82
Best Western Plus Panama Zen Hotel(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis(Panama City)
US$181
US$166
Bookit.com
US$134
  • Pool
All reviewsbay viewclub loungelarge poolbit datedcaravan tourbreakfast buffetcinta costerahigh floorbusiness centerlobby baravenida balboarooms are comfortablethe location is perfectold citythe air conditioningcasco viejopanama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Best place to stay in town - hands down.
Location, service, cleanliness, price and value.
On Balboa Avenue with an incredible view from the old city and the presidential palace to the right sweeping to the Dubai-esque Trump Tower to the right.
Special kudos to the excellent Front Office Dynamo Pastor Valdez. Nothing he can't mend, fix, suggest or do for you. Thank you all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Jackvine P, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Miramar Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Richard,

Thank you for your kind words about our property, I really appreciate you taking the opportunity of sharing on Trip Advisor your Experience with us. This review was communicated to all staff and manager, Mr. Pastor and Didimo say hi to you and they can’t wait to see you back, to take care of you as part of the InterContinental Family.

Our number one priority is to create memorable experiences to our valuable guest like you, and I am happy to read that from the view, to the location, cleanliness and especially service offered from the staff we made it possible. I remain at your disposal for any future stay with us, and hope you have a wonderful day back home.

pvaldez@miramarpanama.com

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is not the newest hotel in town, however my room was completely renovated and had everything a modern hotel has: down comforters, modern bathroom with granite countertops, a fully electronic thermostat, flat screen HD TV, bathrobes and slippers, etc. I only stayed 1 night but there was free wifi (if you sign up for IHG card) and it was very fast and reliable. You get a free breakfast and welcome drink and the hotel was centrally located in town and across the street from the malecon for exercising and within walking distance of a slew of good restaurants. The staff were universally excellent from the front desk to the bar to the restaurant. My only complaint was there was no safe in the hotel room where I could lock up my ipad but that was very minor. Otherwise great experience, totally recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the bay are cheaper if you can live without a view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Aegir101
Jackvine P, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Miramar Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Aegir101,

Greetings from InterContinental Miramar Panama,

Thank you for sharing online your recent experience in our property. I can see you had a positive experience with the room, the internet speed and reliability, breakfast and the free drink at our lobby Bar. I am glad to read how convenient our central location worked very well for you, as well as the cinta costera for your enjoyment.

Thank you for highlighting the positive things about our property including excellent service from all of our staff, I will make sure to communicate this review to all. I will also take notes on the feedback you mentioned above to make the corrective actions.

InterContinental Miramar will always remain as you second home every time your travels need brings you back to Panama City.

Hope you have a beautiful day back home and hope to see you soon,

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Went to Panama to visit some clients and was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. Great location amazing rooms and the best water views in Panama. The suites were recently renovated and bathrooms and rooms are very modern. Also the pool is something you would see in a resort not a hotel in the middle of the city. Loved every minute

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Frank F
Jackvine P, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Miramar Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Frank,

Greetings from InterContinental Miramar Panama,

Mr. Frank, it makes me incredibly happy to read your positive feedback about our property. I see you had the chance to do your work while at the same time relax in our pool during your time off. Hope you had comfortable nights at our suite while living the experience and amazing view of the city and cinta costera.

InterContinental Miramar will always be your home away from home when your travel needs brings you back to Panama City, It will always be an honor to have you as a guest with us. Thank you again for your kind review, below you will find my information for future reservations or any assistance you might need from us or the country.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We arrived from Pacific coast of CA and stayed overnight in a room overlooking the Pacific. Very comfortable bed, and the inclusive breakfast was unexpected in a good way. Business attire, ethnic foods and never before seen tropical fruits- delicious. Also served omelets, waffels and sausage. Great servicio. Brush up on your Espanol.

Room Tip: Get room facing Pacific.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B G
Jackvine P, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Miramar Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Panama City,

I appreciate you took the time to let other travelers know about our property. It gives me a lot of joy to read your kind comments about the comfortable and relax night you spent with us overlooking the Pacific. I can see that you enjoyed very much the variety of food offered on the breakfast and the service offered by our team.

Thank you again for reviewing on Trip Advisor, I will make sure to pass this on and We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Arrived Sunday and left very early Wednesday morning. Of course not much was open Sunday so after I walked for an hour, it was pool time (hot and humid season). Loved the pool. I wished I had arrived a day earlier so I could just set at the pool all day. The one free drink for new guest was great, the bar and bartender was not impressive. All else was up to InterContinental Standard but I did not have time to investigate much. No problems with the internet (always a key thing for me). When I left early Wednesday, the desk was ready and I quickly checked out and got my airport cab. The free breakfast was great as you would expect.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Jackvine P, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Miramar Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from InterContinental Panama City,

Firstly, thank you very much for posting online your review about your recent stay with us. It is great to read your kind comments about the good time you had relaxing at our pool, for next I am sure you won’t miss spending a couple of more hours enjoying the weather. Thank you also for your comments about the internet and breakfast, your comments will be forwarded to all staff and managers to take notes on what our valuable guests like you are saying, and to also improve the one mentioned above like the bartender service.

Thank you for living the InterContinental Experience, you can count on us as your second home here in Panama, me and the entire team remains at your disposal if your future travels brings you back to our beautiful country.