I had a room on the 14th floor with a great city view. The room was very nice, as was the Executive Lounge. The lounge does not serve free alcohol, which kept the riff-raff to a minimum. The loung was a good place to do work/relax/watch tv. Champions Sports Bar downstairs was a good place to have a beer and get dinner. I found everyone to be very friendly and someone would strike up conversation where ever I went.
Across the street there are several bars with tons of working girls. Be careful walking around at night. Cigar bar across the street is a decent place to sit and people watch.
Overall a good hotel. I have no complaints. The Staff who greeted people as the checked in we're very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy elegant accommodations at Panama Marriott Hotel. Situated in the heart of Panama City, our hotel offers superior accommodations and great amenities near upscale shops at SoHo Mall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Panama Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panama City Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Panama City
- Panama Marriott Hotel Panama City