The rooms are similar to any american chain (even has a micro wave) - swimming pool is large and over looks the canal entrance.
The service at the reception was pretty poor , no smile, did not make us feel as customers - more like cattle.
The hotel is practical but offers really no charm. I would recommend it as a hotel for a one night on the way in or out of panama city. IF you are looking for a hotel where u feel in panama... then you should choose another one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you plan your exciting getaway or seamless business trip, don't forget to book a spacious hotel room or suite at the Country Inn & Suites, a Panama City hotel near Panama Canal. Our hotel's location near various transportation hubs—Tocumen International Airport, Marcos A. Gelabert Domestic Airport, the Panama Canal Railway, Pier and Panama's national bus terminal—makes it easy to travel around the area. Plus, we're within reach of top attractions like Frank Gerhy's Biodiversity Museum, the Smithsonian Tropical Research exhibition center, Albrook Shopping Mall, Metropolitan National Park and City of Knowledge. Explore the city or simply take in the beauty of the Panama Canal from your hotel room's balcony during your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Panama Canal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Panama Canal Hotel Panama City
- Country Inn And Suites Panama Canal
- Country Inn Panama City
- Panama City Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Panama Canal, Panama Panama City