Stayed for a night for my brother's wedding. Very Cozy rooms and really good food. Excellent attention. Unfortunately, my fiancee forgot her wedding ring because I moved it from where she left it. Afterwards, we did the checkout. Three hours later, she realized she did not picked up her ring when we left. We came back and it was not where I put it. When I called asking for the ring they said they only had my collar, which I also forgot. It is very strange they did not called me as soon as they found the collar and I had to ask for it. Anyways, they did all the effort to locate the ring but it was not possible. My advice is to be careful with your personal belongings, specially the most valuable. It does not matter if it is the best hotel, bad things may happen, even losing your fiancee/wife's ring.
Another tip is to leave the valuables in the safety box. By doing this, you can claim the insurance for theft or any other sinister that may happen. Unfortunately I did not do this, so I cannot claim anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Panama City's bustling (Financial District), Bristol Panama is one of the city's premier addresses for executive and holiday stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bristol Panama Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Hotel Panama City
- Bristol Panama City
- The Bristol Panama Hotel & SPA Panama City