I am a flight attendant and love everything about this hotel except that their security staff does not shut down parties that go on until 4:30am. I was on the 7th floor and the music from a wedding reception on the 4th floor was so loud, especially the bass, that my whole bed was vibrating. I called to complain about the noise 7 times. The rest of my airline crew, including the captain and first officer also called many times to complain, but the party never let up.
The result of this was that we flew out the next morning with a very fatigued pilot and first officer- a safety issue. They almost cancelled the flight. When we got back to Miami some of us were so tired could not continue to work. So, due to flight scheduling, I lost a total of 9 hours of pay thanks to a hotel that has a security department that does not do its job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center is a deluxe five-star hotel perfectly situated in the heart of Panama City’s business and financial district. Enjoy superb amenities and the proximity of Tocumen International Airport and the Atlapa Convention Center, which is located just across the street from the hotel. This luxury hotel in Panama City is surrounded by premier leisure attractions such as the famous Multiplaza Shopping Mall and the shops and restaurants of Old Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Sheraton Grand Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Panama City Hotel Panama City
- Panama City Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Panama Panama City