I stayed in this hotel in May!
The hotel is good. However, the service could be a little bit challenging but this is common in Panama. The service in Panama is bad and this is not particular to this Hotel.
I found that the rooms are a little bit old. However, they are kept clean and in good shape.
The hotel has a restaurant called "Las Hadas" open 24 hours which has great food and an awesome variety of desserts.
I had a problem with a burguer that I order at the pool (It took long time to arrive and they did not give me what I ordered). However, Once I complained about it to the manager they did not charge me for it.
I think this is a good hotel. However, you may find nicer hotels in Panama for the same or a cheaper price.
The greatest highlight of the hotel is "Las hadas" restaurant open 24 hours. However, Take into account that it is an informal restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center is a deluxe five-star hotel perfectly situated in the heart of Panama City’s business and financial district. Enjoy superb amenities and the proximity of Tocumen International Airport and the Atlapa Convention Center, which is located just across the street from the hotel. This luxury hotel in Panama City is surrounded by premier leisure attractions such as the famous Multiplaza Shopping Mall and the shops and restaurants of Old Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Panama City Hotel Panama City
- Panama City Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Panama Panama City